Michael Jackson’s 10 Best Songs Radio Forgot
Five years ago, the most famous dancer turned singer – Michael Jackson- had died. He was without an iota of doubt the great dancer in the world history. When he died at the age of 50, a big number of people had started invading the internet through search engines. Everyone was searching his name in Google. It was appearing as Wikipedia and other sites would be crashed because the amount of traffic was too high.
Today, after the passage of many years, radio is the only medium that was supposed to remind him through his outstanding sound tracks. But, there were many songs which had been forgotten by radio programmers. Today, we have come up with Michael Jackson’s 10 Best Songs Radio Forgot.
Here goes the list:
1. “Maybe Tomorrow” (ALBUM: The Jackson 5′s Maybe Tomorrow 1971)
2. “I Wanna Be Where You Are” (ALBUM: Got To Be There 1972)
3. “She’s Out Of My Life” (ALBUM: Off The Wall 1979)
4. Can You Feel It” (ALBUM: The Jacksons’ Triumph 1980)
5. “Say Say Say” (Paul McCartney feat. Michael Jackson, ALBUM: McCartney’s Pipes Of Peace 1983)
6. “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” (ALBUM: Bad 1987)
7. “In The Closet” (ALBUM: Dangerous 1991)
8. “Who Is It” (ALBUM: Dangerous 1991)
9. “Will You Be There” (ALBUM: Dangerous 1991)
10. “They Don’t Care About Us” (ALBUM: History: Past, Present and Future, Book 1995)